Prof. André Mack
Strategic Resilience:The Key to Sustainable Busine
- USD 1,225 / AED 4,500 Per Participant
In this turbulent world change is the only thing that’s constant. Corporate earnings are increasingly volatile and companies more prone to failures. So what is the key to sustainable business success?
Participants of this module will learn to identify and overcome the challenges of the world today by developing their strategic leadership skills. They will be able to anticipate strategy decay and successfully plan for resilience by employing business process reengineering and innovation.
By the end of the Module, participants will be able to:
• Understand the key aspects of reinventing the business model
• Identify elements of a successful business model
• Differentiate between growth and value creation
• Get tips for successfully implementing strategic resilience in small- and medium-sized enterprises
• Anticipate and overcome the challenges of becoming resilient
• Anticipate time strategy decay
• Plan for resilience
• Successfully reengineering the business model
• Plan for innovation and balance of innovation strategies
• Notice and anticipate change
• Lead the company through change by successfully employing key resources
• Balance of lectures and discussions with participant presentations, debates and case studies.
This course has been designed for hospitality industry executives, managers, owners and operators who aim to enhance their strategic leadership skills.
André Mack has extensive experience in the in-flight catering industry and management consulting. He has specialized in the areas of strategic marketing, customer service and business process re-engineering.
He is a Director at Lausanne Hospitality Consulting, and a faculty member at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, lecturing on project management and consulting.