Prof. Debra Adams
Asset Management & Decision Making
- USD 1,225 / AED 4,500 Per Participant
In the current economic climate, maximizing the use and value of resources is essential for improving return on investment and meeting business objectives.
This highly interactive programme introduces techniques to improve asset management in the hospitality industry and provides the delegates with an opportunity to develop their understanding of current asset management issues and the requirement to meet investors’ objectives.
The programme requires a prior understanding of financial statements and accounting concepts.
By the end of the Module, participants will be able to:
• Employ business tools to monitor and measure effective asset management
• Use investment appraisal analysis techniques for strategic decision making
• Assess alternative sources of funding and cost of capital in the current market
• Apply risk and sensitivity analysis techniques to business decision making
• Practice a range of techniques to evaluate business data for decision making
• Measure the impact of business decision making on profitability and cash flow
• Create business plans and feasibility analysis
• Practice critical analysis in business planning
• Evaluate the viability of alternate business propositions
Balance of lectures and discussions with participant presentations, seminars, debates and team games.
This course has been designed for newly appointed asset managers and for senior managers working in the hospitality, leisure and tourism sectors who need to improve their understanding of how to manage capital assets to maximize return and business growth.
Debra Adams is a qualified accountant (CIMA) with a background in hospitality management coupled with 15 years of experience working in financial management education involving the design and delivery of courses in finance, accounting and strategy for the service sector.